Visit us safelyCOVID SAFE TICKET
In collaboration with our location, Tour and Taxis, we’ll try to make your visit to Brussels Design Market as safe as possible. In order to make sure the Brussels Design Market as you know it (pre-covid) can take place, while maintaining its unique atmosphere characterized by flea markets, a COVID SAFE TICKET will be required for visitors. For more information please visit : https://covidsafe.be/en.
Please note that the sanitary measures applied at Brussels Design Market may change, depending on the situation in real time. We invite you to subscribe to our newsletter and to consult our website regularly in order to stay informed on the latest sanitary measures.
You can receive a valid Covid Safe Ticket when you have :
- A vaccination certificate
- A recovery certificate
- A negative test certificate
Visitors from Belgium can enter the market by presenting their QR-code in the CovidSafeBE app proving that they are either:
- fully vaccinated since more than 2 weeks
- tested negative: PCR test which is less than 48 hours old
- tested negative: rapid antigen which must have been taken by a doctor or pharmacist and be less than 24 hours old
- in possession of a recovery certificate. This is a certificate of reinstatement with a validity period starting 10 days after the date of the first positive PCR test and ending 180 days after the date of the first PCR test.
- No covid safe ticket needed for children under 12 years old
For our international visitors, including the UK and Swiss, we want to emphasize that any European digital covid certificate is valid. For more information read further below or click here. Are you living outside the European Union? Please contact Info-Coronavirus to obtain a valid QR-code. When traveling from abroad remember to fill out your Passenger Locator Form (PLF). This is also compulsory if you’re traveling by car.
ATTENTION: There will be no tests available at the event, you can find a list of testing centers in Brussels here: https://brussels.testcovid.be/en/#why2. Please don’t forget your smartphone or bring a paper version of your covid safe ticket.
You won’t have to wear a mask inside the fair but you are welcome to wear one if that makes you feel more comfortable.
HOW WILL THE COVID SAFE TICKET BE CHECKED?
- The Covid Safe Ticket check takes place before the entrance to the venue.
- The Covid Safe Ticket is a personal document. Our staff will scan the QR code of your Covid Safe Ticket and check your identity. To be able to do so, we request you bring valid physical proof of identity (including biometrical data), like an ID-card, passport or driver’s license.
- When your Covid Safe Ticket is scanned at an event, no health data are shared with the organizer or security company.
- Before and during the Covid Safe Ticket check, you need to wear a surgical face mask. You may only remove your mask once the control point has been fully passed. Please follow the indicated instructions at the entrance.
- The Covid Safe Ticket will only be checked when entering the market.
If you still have questions, do not hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or consult our FAQ-page on our website.