Everything you need to know to prepare your visit to the Brussels Design Market.
The next edition of the Brussels Design Market will take place the 23 and 24 April 2022.
The BDM is open from 12pm to 6pm on Saturday and from 9am to 5pm on Sunday – The preview takes pace on Saturday morning from 9am to 12pm.
The BDM will take place at Tour and Taxis in the Gare Maritime. Rue Picard 7, 9 and 11, 1000 – Brussels, Belgium
Following the new sanitary measures decreed by the Concertation Committee on 7 March 2022, the wearing of a mask and the presentation of a Covid Safe Ticket or a negative PCR test are no longer mandatory to access the event. Hand sanitizer will be available on site to ensure the safety of all.
You can buy your tickets here.
You need to follow these steps:
- Select the date & tickets you are interested in.
- Select the number of tickets you wish to buy and check the “Je ne suis pas un robot” box.
- Select the time slot of your choice.
- Verify your order and click on next.
- Select the home printing box and click on next.
- Select the online payement box and click on next.
- Fill in the required fields. Make sure email address are correct and complete. Click on next.
- Review and confirm your order.
- Check the statement “I accept the terms and conditions of the sale”.
- Choose a method of payment from the available options. Follow the instructions on the screen – these may vary depending on your bank.
- Check “Confirm purchase”.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the address listed in your profile. E-Tickets will be sent by email as well.
Need some help with your order? Contact us by mail: email@example.com or call us: +32 (0)2 349 35 53
Preview and Weekend pass: 25€ — Standard ticket: 10€
Please visit the Tickets page on our website to view each individual fair entrance ticket pricing and info.
We warmly recommend that you get your tickets online before the event.
Yes. When buying a standard ticket online, you will have to select a time slot for your visit.
We kindly ask you to come at the hour indicated on your ticket.
It’s all your decision. You can wether print it or keep it on your phone. Just don’t forget your pass on the D-Day of the BDM!
No, it’s not a problem. Tickets will have two differents barcodes.
Please contact us at +32 (0)2 349 35 53 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to help you.
It may happen that you cannot find the confirmation e-mail that was sent to you. This e-mail contains the link to download or retrieve your e-tickets. Start by carefully checking your inbox and your “Spam” junk mail box. The email containing your tickets has been sent to the address you used to place the order. If you still can’t find it, please check your other e-mail accounts. You may have placed your order from another e-mail address. If you still can’t find the email with your tickets, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
The only ticket valid for two days is the Preview and Weekend Pass. The standard ticket is valid for a single access, on one day only.
If you lost your ticket for any reason, please ask us to send you back you tickets by email to this address : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, this is not possible.
The entrance is free for children under 12 years old.
Unfortunately, there is no cloakroom.
Of course ! Our four-legged friends are accepted on the entire site.
Yes, there will be food trucks!
Usually exhibitors accepts only cash. Some of them may have electronic payement devices but it’s not the majority.
You can find a KBC ATM at Rue de l’Intendant 1, 1080 Brussels.
Yes. There are two underground car parks (paid parking).
- Parking “Park Lane”: entrance Rue Picard 11, 1000 Brussels
Parking “Esplanade”: entrance Avenue du Port 86C, 1000 Brussels
With the preview ticket, yes. With a standard ticket, you will have to respect your time slot and limit your visit to 2 hours.
Yes, you can. If, for any reasons, it’s not possible for you, you will have the opportunity to arrange a delivery directly with the exhibitor. Carriers will also be present on site to pack your purchase and arrange a delivery to your home.