The next edition of the Brussels Design Market will take place the 8 & 9 May 2021, in the Gare Maritime, on Tour & Taxis site :
Address : Rue Picard, 11 – 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Friday 7 May : Professional preview (during build up)
Preview > Saturday 8 May : 9am – 12pm
Regular > Saturday 8 May : 12pm – 6pm
Sunday 9 May : 9am – 5pm
Access - Gare Maritime
Parking Park Lane (paid parking)
Parking entrance: Rue Picard 11 – 1000 Brussels (underground)
Parking Esplanade (paid parking)
Parking entrance: Avenue du Port 86C – 1000 Brussels (underground)
Metro : Line 2 or 6: get off at “Yser” and walk 10 minutes to Tour & Taxis, Gare Maritime entrance.
Tram : Tram line 51: get off at “Sainctelette” and walk 10 minutes to Tour & Taxis, Gare Maritime entrance.
Bus : Lines 14: get off at “Picard” in front of the entrance of the Gare Maritime. Lines 20 and 89: get off at “Tour & Taxis” and walk a short distance to the Gare Maritime entrance.
For more information about public transportation, visit www.stib.be
Take the train to Brussels North Station and:
– take line 14 bus towards “Heysel”, get off at “Picard” (5 stops) or
– walk 15 minutes from the train station to Tour & Taxis site entrance (Avenue du Port, 86c). Walk to the Gare Maritime entrance.
For more information about national trains, visit www.belgianrail.be
Villo: Station 054 – Tour & Taxis – Rue Picard 3, 1000 Brussels
Bank: KBC Bank – Avenue du Port 2, 1000 Brussels
Exhibitors accepts usually only cash. Some of them may have electronic payement devices but it’s not the majority. Keep that in mind.
Gas station: Q8 Easy – Avenue du Port 59, 1000 Brussels
Any questions regarding your tickets order or venue? Have a look to our FAQ.
Covid-19 sanitary measures
We have taken a few safety measures in order to assure you a pleasant ans safe visit with us.
Online registration is mandatory. The number of visitors will be limited and regulated with time slot.
- We kindly ask you to come at the hour indicated on your ticket and to limit your visit under 2h00.
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory for every visitor older than 12 years old. Hand sanitizer will be available on site.
- Suggested routes trough the fair will be drawn to ensure that 1.5 meter distance is respected.