De volgende editie van de Brussels Design Market vindt plaats op 6 & 7 maart 2021 in Gare Maritime, op de site van Tour & Taxis:
Address Picardstraat 11 - 1000 Brussel, Belgie
Zaterdag 6 - Zondag 7 maart 2021
Preview (during build up – professional only)
Friday 5 March : 10 am – 6 pm
Saturday 6 March : 10 am – 6 pm
Sunday 7 March : 10 am – 6 pm
Access - Gare Maritime
8 € from 6.00 pm on weekdays and as from 10:00 am during the weekend
Parking entrance : Avenue du Port 86C – 1000 Brussels
Metro : Line 2 or 6 towards “Elisabeth”: get off at “Yser” (10 stops) and walk 10 minutes to Tour & Taxis.
Tram : Tram line 51: get off at “Sainctelette” and walk 10 minutes to Tour & Taxis.
Bus : Lines 14, 15 and 89 stop near the entrance of Tour & Taxis (get off at “Picard”).
Lines 57 and 88 stop near Tour & Taxis (get off at “Steamers”) and walk a short distance to Tour&Taxis.
For more information about public transportation, visit www.stib.be
Take the train to Brussels North Station and:
– take line 14 bus towards “UZ Brussel”, get off at “Tour & Taxis” (4 stops) or
– walk 15 minutes from the train station to Tour & Taxis site entrance (Avenue du Port, 86c)
For more information about national trains, visit www.belgianrail.be
Visit the Brussels Design market safely
We have taken a few safety measures in order to assure you a pleasant ans safe visit with us.
Online registration is mandatory. The number of visitors will be limited and regulated with time slot.
- We kindly ask you to come at the hour indicated on your ticket and to limit your visit under 2h00.
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory for every visitor older than 12 years old. Hand sanitizer will be available on site.
- Suggested routes trough the fair will be drawn to ensure that 1.5 meter distance is respected.